Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2012

Orações


Credo em inglês (The Apostles' Creed)

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.



Ave Maria em inglês

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee,

blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,

and at the hour of our death, Amen!



Pai Nosso em inglês

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name;

thy kingdom come,thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive our trespasses

as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.



Oração ao Anjo da Guarda em inglês (Guardian Angel Prayer)

Angel of God, my Guardian Dear, to whom God's love commits me here.

Ever this day be at my side, to light and guard and rule and guide. Amen.



Oração a São Rafael Arcanjo por saúde e outras graças, em inglês

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the "medicine of God," I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body.

I especially ask of you the favor {mention your petition} and the great grace of purity of prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Saint Raphael of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease, and guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário